Cancel prior to 48 hours of the reservation date, there is a $25 cancellation fee. Cancel with-in 48 hours, you forfeit a one night deposit.
Terms & Conditions for Americamps RV Resort:
- CHECK-IN: 12:00pm – your site may be rented to another camper.
- CHECK-OUT: Please check out or re-register by 11:00 a.m. – your site may be rented to another camper. Please make arrangements at the office for late departure (fee).
- CAMPSITE MANNERS: Please be a good neighbor and respect other camper’s sites – do not cut through occupied sites.
- SPEED LIMITS: Posted speed limits are for the protection of all our campers and pets. Please observe 6 mph maximum limit.
- FIRES: Fires at RV sites must be in fire rings, grills, or hibachis with sufficient legs to prevent damage to picnic table/grounds.
- VEHICLES: Maximum one RV and one vehicle per site.
- MOTORCYCLES: Quiet motorcycles are always welcome. Please, no wheelies – even if you are an expert.
- TRASH: Please keep your site clean and orderly. Trash is collected at sites each morning. Please use plastic bag and set bag by your site marker in the morning. DO NOT leave trash out at night! The critters might get it.
- PETS: Pets love camping, and we love pets! Please keep them leashed and quiet at all times. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET OUTSIDE UNATTENDED. Always clean up after your pet. We provide a fenced pet exercise area so your pet can run off some of that energy.
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00 pm – 7:00 am. Please allow others to get a good night’s sleep. No generators should be used during quiet time.
- CHILDREN & GUESTS: You are responsible for the actions and safety of children and guests. Young children should always be accompanied by an adult.
- SWIMMING POOL: PARENTS, PLEASE NOTE: There is NO lifeguard on duty. Children under the age of 12 may not swim without an adult in attendance. Pool hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in season or until dark. Proper attire required – no swimming in street clothes or cutoffs. See rules posted in pool area.
- RESTROOMS & LAUNDRY: We appreciate the many compliments we get on our restrooms and laundry facilities. Our hot water is free (no “quarter meters”), so we ask that you help keep our costs bearable by limiting your time in the showers. Dish washing is prohibited in the restrooms for sanitary reasons. Quarters for laundry machines are available at the office. Please help us keep our facilities neat and clean so that everyone can enjoy them. Report any problems to the office. Both laundries are open 24/7.
- THINK ENVIRONMENTALLY: Please conserve water and be sure faucets are turned completely off. Please do not chop, nail or otherwise damage trees, and for everyone’s safety, no clotheslines!
- VISITORS: All visitors must register at the office.
- SMOKERS: Please dispose of cigarettes properly – do not toss them on the ground.
- ALCOHOL: Keep alcoholic beverage use low-key. Excessive drinking will not be tolerated
- MESSAGES, MAIL, ETC: Emergency messages will be delivered to your Campsite. Outgoing mail may be deposited in the Mail Box in the office.
- A NOTE TO WINTER CAMPERS: Our water system serves the Campground year-round. However, in severe cold, please fill your freshwater tanks and disconnect and drain your hose so it will not freeze and leave you without water.
- THE FINE PRINT: We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the Campground, with NO REFUND, who we feel is disturbing the Camping experience of others. Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or loss of property. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.