Terms, Conditions and Policies
RV Site Deposit/Cancellation Policy
- Daily Reservations: Deposit of one night’s stay is required at the time of reservation. A 1 week notice prior to arrival is required for a refund less the $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Monthly Reservations: Deposit of $250.00 for stays of 91 days or longer is required at the time of reservation. A 30-day notice prior to arrival is required for a refund less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Short Term stays (less than 91 days): Deposit of $1000.00 is required at the time of reservation.
RV Site Reservation Policies
- All RV rates include 2 adults/2 children/ one car. $3 per night per extra person.
- A maximum of 8 occupants is allowed at each RV site.
- Nightly and weekly rates include full 20/30/50 amp electric service, water, sewer, Wi-Fi and use of resort amenities.
- ID must be presented upon check-in, including any identification required for discounts.
- RV site Check-in time is 12:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- NO motorized bikes are allowed in the park.
- Monthly rates are based on date of check-in.
- Monthly site rentals include water, sewer, Wi-Fi and use of resort amenities. Electric is metered and billed monthly.
Only funds drawn on a U.S. bank are accepted. All rates are subject to change.
Americamps reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and ask them to leave the resort if necessary. No refunds will be issued if we feel that there have been disturbances to the community.
All guests of Americamps (AK) who stay at any site or use any of the facilities does so at their own risk. AK is not responsible for injuries or damages of any sort for any reason. All guests of AK agree to release Americamps and its affiliates, officers, family members, volunteers, fellow campers and employees of all liability for the loss of damages to property, and injury to his/her person arising out of his/her use of the AK facilities and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AK , its officers, family members, volunteers, fellow guests and employees against any and all claims of any type. All guests at AK agree to pay for any damages to AK property, sites, buildings, facilities, equipment, or loss of equipment that may occur. All guests agree to take full responsibility for all people in their party, including minors and visitors. The registered guests accepts full responsibility for their children or children in their care, custody or control and will supervise and attend to their children at all times while on AK premises.
At Americamps, your safety is important to us. We know that knowledge is power and we want to empower you and your family to have the best family fun vacation possible.
- Only one family is allowed per site. Family is identified as minor children living with parents. ( A maximum of 8 people per any site) Americamps (AC) reserves the right to limit the number of persons occupying and or visiting a site.
- Only one RV or Trailer unit per site is allowed.
- We allow the parking of 1 vehicle in addition to your camping unit on your campsite. Additional parking is available on "D" row. All additional vehicles are to use of overflow parking.
- Anyone driving a motorized vehicle must have a valid driver’s license and must stay on marked roadways. Vehicle maintenance is not allowed on the premises.
- ATVs and off-road motorcycles are prohibited.
- Gas-powered golf carts or golf carts without permanently installed lighting may not be driven between dusk and dawn
- Only registered pre-paid visitors will be allowed to enter the resort when the Welcome Center is closed.
- Our campground speed limit is 6 MPH.
- Trees are a big part of our campground’s beauty any standing trees are not to be defaced or destroyed. Please do not carve, nail or chop our trees. Firewood is available for sale at the campground store.
- Campsites are assigned. Do not set up on any campsite or move from one site to another without first consulting with the Welcome Center. Parking is allowed only on assigned sites.
- Campers are responsible for removing any trash from their campsite and place it by your site marker for pickup.
- Picnic tables and fire rings are provided to campsites. Please do not move either.
- Be considerate. Do not walk through any campsite not your own.
- Quiet hours from 10:00 PM until 7:00 AM are strictly enforced. This includes generators.
- The registered camper is responsible for the behavior of all persons occupying or visiting their site.
- All visitors must check in at the Welcome Center.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when off their campsite after 8 pm.
- Refunds or credits are not given due to discomforts of nature.
- Messages and mail are NOT delivered. Please check with the Welcome Center if you’re expecting correspondence.
- No public display of alcoholic beverages.
- For your safety, please wear footwear while in the pool area or when walking in the resort.
- No firecrackers, fireworks, firearms or any type of explosives are allowed.
- Campfires must not be left unattended.
- Riding bicycles without proper lighting is prohibited after sunset.
- All guests must comply with our pet policy at all times. (please clean up behind your pet and all pets must be on a leash )
- Virginia State law requires sewer rings for sewer hookups.
- Sewer hose connectors with a potable water connection (with or without back flow preventers) are illegal in the state of Virginia and cannot be used at Americamps.
- No sink/shower waste shall be put on the surface of the ground or in nearby waterways in accordance with Virginia State Law.
- Under no circumstances are Parties allowed at any of our sites. If you plan to have a party with more than 8 people attending, please inquire with the office in regards to renting a party space.
Click here to view pet policy.